Welcome to the Las Positas College Scholarship Opportunities Homepage.
Only students who have officially declared Las Positas as their college of record may be considered for these scholarships, with one exception: THE BARBARA AND DAVID MERTES MEMORIAL ALLIED HEALTH SCHOLARSHIP is offered to students pursuing allied health careers at both Chabot AND Las Positas Colleges. Chabot College students must apply through the Chabot College Online Scholarship Application
Through the efforts of the Las Positas College Foundation and the generosity of private donors, the Financial Aid Office awards numerous scholarships each academic year. In the selection process, aspects considered include demonstrated academic success, donor-stipulated criteria, and financial need.
Below you will find a listing of scholarships available to LPC students with brief information about the scholarship qualifications.
Click on the scholarship name to learn more about the opportunity. To be considered for a scholarship, one General Application must be completed.
- To access the General Application DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER for your internet browser. Use GoogleChrome or Firefox. Click “Sign in” and use your college issued “W” ID and your corresponding CLASS-Web or The Zone password to login.
- After you have completed your General Application and any supplemental questions, the system will automatically match you to scholarships you are eligible for based on responses and the information from your Applicant Record.
- The system may recommend additional scholarship opportunities that you may be eligible for. However additional steps must be taken to be considered for those scholarships. It is advised that you read all pages and instructions carefully in order to take advantage of all your available opportunities.
Please do not apply for scholarships for which you are not recommended for, since you do not meet the full qualifications. If you believe you should be considered, please contact the Financial Aid Office to determine if our program logic is incorrect.
- Some scholarships require the applicant to demonstrate financial need; in order to be considered for those scholarships, you must submit a 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid or a 2019-2020 California Dream Application if you are an AB540 student according to Admissions.
- The “Deadline” column indicates the scholarship submission deadline.
- Funds for scholarships awarded this Spring will be provided during the 2020-21 academic year to help with educational expenses.
- Additional scholarship opportunities may become available after the you have completed the General Scholarship Application. It is your responsibility to check your Academic Works page frequently for additional scholarship opportunities that may become available.
- If you are awarded a scholarship you will receive an award email sent to your college email address in early May.
|There are not any opportunities available.|