Vanna Born Early Childhood Development Award: Higher Education
The purpose of this award is to recognize and support Las Positas College students pursuing a career in Early Care & Education (from infant-toddler through 3rd grade.). To be eligible for this Higher Education Award, the student must have:
1. Financial Need Based
2. Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
3. A student currently enrolled at LPC with plans to transfer in Fall
4. ECD Major
5. Currently working for at least 6 months at the LPC Child Development Center and/or a licensed early childhood facility.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please enter the name and email from a Las Positas College ECE faculty member reference provider.
- Have you worked or currently work for the LPC Child Development Center or any licensed early childhood facility for a minimum of three months? Provide name and license number of the facility if not LPC.